Was created by combining a tool of plant-based plastic with the root of the toothbrush tree. Plant-based plastic(PLA) is non-toxic and compostable. There is not a drop of oil in it, and it is made in the Czech Republic. You probably know the root under the names: natural toothbrush, miswak, or sewak. In Spanish, German and English, its name is the tree for teeth or the toothbrush tree
Reasons to use the rawtoothbrush:
Ecological – thanks to the replaceable bristles from the rawtoothbrush root in our zero-waste program, you will avoid: making waste, disposing of toothbrushes 4-5 times a year, tubes of toothpaste, packaging, etc. The only waste is the bristles, which you can throw away, and they will decompose as any other wood.
Oral health treatment – Salvadora is an herb with a potent antibacterial essential oil and lots of minerals and vitamins in its natural form, essential for oral health. It treats inflammation, gingival recession, bad breath, balances pH, helps with dental caries, relieves pain.
It revives the deserts – Salvadora grows in the harshest conditions and is the source of food for both humans and animals. Restores flora and fauna – read more in article Rawtoothbrush fights deforestation
Fresh bristles for every cleaning – Plaque builds up in a conventional brush, and therefore bacteria multiply. And you put the same bristles in your mouth every day. Did you know that toothbrush is one of the most significant sources of bacteria and viruses?
Long-lasting tool – the rawtoothbrush handle will last you forever if you will not break it or loos it.
How to use the rawtoothbrush with the handle?
0. *If the root is dried, leave it to soak in water over the night
1. Cut a piece of the root of about 1 cm in length.
2. Peel off the bark from the piece with your teeth, or by hand. You can chew the bark and eat it if you want.
3. *If the piece does not fit the handle, evenly peel it off until it does.
4. Put the piece in the handle (open the bottom lock first).
5. Bristles are made by chewing the top of the piece. Use your thumb to soften them.
6. Start by cleaning your molars.
7. When you have finished, remove the piece of root from the handle and throw away the bristles.
8. Wash the handle under running water, and let it dry in its case